According to the information of the Civic Chamber of Crimea, and 11 March from 00: 00 before 16: 00 in the House of Trade Unions (Simferopol, Sevastopolskaya St., 8) a collection of humanitarian aid for residents of the DPR and LPR will be held.
According to Nadezhda Kradenova, member of the Public Chamber of the Republic of Crimea, chairman of the Crimean Federation of Independent Trade Unions, the following are urgently needed:
– dry baby food,
– plastic utensils, including baby bottles,
– diapers and absorbent diapers,
– care products for the elderly who are lying down,
– bedding and shower accessories,
– personal hygiene products,
– household appliances (electric kettles, small refrigerators, extension cords),
— clothing (primarily for children),
— stationery (primarily for children),
— individual protection means.
All Crimeans are invited to join the action.