A fire in an apartment on the fifth floor of an apartment building in the village. Primorsky (city district of Feodosia) the day before.
There was heavy smoke and there was a threat of fire spreading to neighboring apartments. Employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations promptly took two people out of the apartment, and also evacuated 20 residents, including 6 children from neighboring apartments. Firefighters laid hose lines and localized and extinguished the fire within 2 hours. The area was 05 sq.m. Thanks to the prompt and well-coordinated work of the Crimean rescuers, it was possible to avoid a further «transition» of fire. As a result of the incident, the apartment was almost completely destroyed by fire. There were no casualties. Experts are investigating the reasons, — the details of the incident were announced in the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in Crimea.
- household electrical appliances;
- keep the electrical wiring in good condition, do not use damaged electrical appliances and electrical sockets;
- in order to avoid the transfer of fire from one building to another, clear the territory of household yards, garage cooperatives from debris and dry grass;
The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Crimea draws the attention of residents and guests of the peninsula to the need to comply with security measures:
456264 operate electrical appliances in accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer’s operating instructions;
do not plug several powerful electricity consumers into one electrical outlet at the same time, overloading the power grid;
If you have become a participant or witness of a tragedy, an accident, or found yourself in a difficult situation, you should immediately contact the rescue service by calling “20″ or «101». Take care of yourself and your loved ones!