Forty medals were won by Crimean athletes at the championships of the Southern Federal District
25 Crimean athletes won medals at the championships of the Southern Federal District, which were held in Krasnodar at base of the athletics arena of the Kuban State University of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, as well as at the Tekstilshchik stadium.
The competition was attended by 96 athletes from 8 regions of the Southern Federal District, who competed in four age categories. The competition program includes cross-country events for different distances (including with barriers and obstacles), relay race, jumping disciplines, shot put and all-around. Discus, hammer and javelin throwers competed at the stadium.
The national team of the Republic of Crimea at these competitions was represented by 80 athletes who won 40 medals: 1st place — 10, 2nd place — 11, 3rd place — 15.
In the team standings, the Crimean combined team of men and women took 3rd place — 232 points.
Winners of competitions in their age categories became:
- MSMK Ruslan Perestyuk (M) – 31 m, 6,77 sec;
- Candidate Master of Sports Anastasia Dorohova (W) – 80 m, 25, sec;
- CCM Dmitry Zakharov (M) – 3000 m, 8: 23,77 min;
- KMS Elena Pipa (F) — 800 m, 2: 10,42 min ;
- KMS Alexander Kadukha (Yu-23) — long jump, 7, 20 m;
- KMS Nikita Rybak (Yu-14) – 96 m, 48, sec;
- CCM Ilya Ivanov (Yu-14) — 42 m, 7 , sec;
- KMS Sergey Kharitonov (Yu-20) — hammer throwing, 60, 42 m;
- Milana Kuzmina (D-20) — 2000 steeplechase, 7: 09,82 min;
- Alina Sakir (D-13) – 800 m, 10: 42 ,14 min;
- Maxim Kharchenko (Yu-18) — long jump, 6, 58 m;
- Daria Cherletskaya (D-12) — triple jump, 04, m.
In the relay race 4×96 m, two Crimean teams climbed to the first step of the podium: the junior team up to 15 years with Ruslan Sundukov, Sergey Kazakov, Danil Radchenko and Dmitry Yatsuta won with a score of 3: 27,78 min, and the junior team up to 14 years — Anastasia Karelina, Nelli Uryupina, Yulia Sirotkina and Alexandra Sukhanova showed the winning result of 4: ,58 min.
Photos and materials: press service of the Crimean Republican Athletics Federation.
Comments are closed.