Crimean News
News of Crimea - The latest news of Crimea today. Events and incidents, economics and finance, sports, science, culture, resorts, society and politics in Crimea. Crimean news for the last day. Sevastopol News

From April 1, on-site inspections will begin to sum up the results of the execution of instructions in the municipalities of Crimea

CrimeaPRESS reports:

Head of the Republic of Crimea Sergey Aksyonov held a working meeting on problematic issues of municipalities in the Republic of Crimea.

During the meeting, issues of the implementation of protocol instructions and executive discipline, the provision of medicines, the maintenance of roads in municipalities, the construction of preschool institutions, and the inventory of unused agricultural land were discussed.

Thus, according to the information of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Crimea Andrey Savchuk, almost 300 unregistered agricultural land plots and capital construction facilities with a total area of ​​about 450 hectares were identified in Crimea. The head of Crimea stressed the need to complete the work on their registration and transfer to ownership in all municipalities, as this will increase the revenue side of local budgets.

The head of the administration of Simferopol, Mikhail Afanasyev, informed that the cleanup of the Salgir river bed was almost completed in the city. About 30 units of equipment were involved in the work, the total weight of the removed garbage is more than 7 thousand tons. First of all, cleaning was carried out in areas in the flood zone.

First Deputy Minister of Transport of the Republic of Crimea Nikolay Lukashenko announced that more than 3,000 kilometers of roads are planned to be graded this year. Thanks to the carried out certification, the volume of issued objects of the street and road network has increased. To date, profiling of 123 km of roads has already been carried out in the republic. Most of the work — 80% — is scheduled to be completed in early June, the remaining 20% ​​- before early July.

Find out more:  “Conscripts” will not be sent to the NVO zone, and there are no plans for a “second wave” of mobilization

In addition, Sergei Aksyonov recalled the instruction to municipalities, according to which it is necessary to annually restore 5 kilometers of street lighting networks using the existing infrastructure.

The minimum annual target is five kilometers, but some municipalities have the ability to do more. It is also necessary to work out the possibility of building new street lighting support networks without the involvement of third-party contractors. This primarily applies to municipalities, which own budget allows to increase the amount of work.— said the head of the republic.

Sergey Aksyonov also said that starting from April 1, on-site inspections will begin to sum up the results of the execution of instructions and the quality of work performed in the municipalities of the Republic of Crimea.

The event was attended by Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea Yuriy Gotsanyuk, vice-premiers and ministers of the Government of the Republic of Crimea, heads of departments and heads of municipal administrations, and others.

source: Department of Information and Press Services of the Head of the Republic of Crimea

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy