The Church now honors the memory of the martyrs Asterius, Alexander and Thalalea, whose life is dated 284 year. These people suffered for their faith in Christ — they were subjected to severe torture and killed, having cut off their heads. By the way, the youngest Falaley at that time was 18 years old.
In addition, June 2 marks the uncovering of the relics of St. Metropolitan Alexy of Moscow, a famous Russian miracle worker. The event occurred in 1431 year.
The signs for today are as follows:
- If it rains, it will be sunny all summer.
- Rain on June 2 — snowfalls will begin in December.
- Are there many cones on the trees? There will be a good harvest of cucumbers and gooseberries.
- If there is a lot of dew in the evening, the next day will be sunny.
- Ducks continuously splash and dive — to the rain.
- Rainbow in the morning — wait for the rain.
- High clouds slowly float across the sky — to good weather.
- The sun has set in a cloud — to bad weather.
- Is it stuffy and warm in the evening? By the rain.
- Starflower flowers did not open until 9 o’clock in the morning — it will rain in the afternoon.