Kerch is in the top of the most economical summer destinations
When thinking about a summer vacation, we cannot help but think about the budget. Rest in the season can be quite expensive: high demand increases not only supply, but also prices. And yet, are there any destinations where you can relax «at an affordable price»? Of course, there are — and we will show them to you now!
The Russian service for booking hotels and apartments TVIL.RU, having analyzed the application data, determined the most economical destinations for the summer of 2023. In the first place is the Crimean city of Kerch, where the average cost of a summer night of booking is 1600 rubles. In second place is the Kuchugury resort of Kuchugury (1632), and the third is Psyrtsha in the Gudauta region of Abkhazia (1770).— reported in the press service of the service.
The ten most economical summer vacation destinations:
1. Kerch, Crimea — 1600 rubles / 3 nights*
2. Kuchugury, Krasnodar Territory — 1632 p. / 9 nights
3. Psyrtsha, Gudauta district — 1770 p. / 10 nights
4. Essentuki, Stavropol Territory — 1789 p. / 19 nights
5. Dzhubga, Krasnodar Territory — 1792 p. / 12 nights
6. Pyatigorsk, Stavropol Territory — 1844 p. / 11 nights
7. Zheleznovodsk, Stavropol Territory — 2043 p. / 12 nights
8. Kislovodsk, Stavropol Territory — 2133 rubles. / 10 nights
9. Tuapse, Krasnodar Territory — 2496 rubles. / 9 nights
10. New Athos, Gudauta district — 2639 rubles. / 9 nights
*Average cost per night / average trip duration
Comments are closed.