March 12 in Crimea — storm warning
According to the Crimean Department for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring, on March 12, rains are expected in Crimea, sometimes heavy. Strengthening of the southwest with the transition to the northwest wind 17-22m/s.
Under these conditions, there is a high probability of emergency situations associated with accidents at energy facilities, housing and communal services, an increase in the number of traffic accidents, violations of transport communication, difficulties in the movement of vehicles on roads, long descents and ascents, dangerous turns and mountain passes.— noted in the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Crimea.
There is also a possibility of accidents in the waters of the Black Sea, the Sea of Azov and the Kerch Strait. The presence of people in the coastal zone, on piers and shore protection structures is life threatening.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Crimea recommends observing the following security measures:
- exclude access to the mountain-forest area;
- refrain from entering the sea and inland waters;
- when on the street, pay attention to the integrity of overhead power lines, contact networks of electric vehicles and tree branches;
- not to be and not to park vehicles near billboards, weakly reinforced structures, power lines and trees;
- do not go to the embankments and bank protection structures;
- pay attention to the condition of drainage systems, diversion channels, storm drains, cleaning storm sewers from debris;
- limit stay in the immediate vicinity of riverbeds, including dry ones.
- we recommend that the population living in the immediate vicinity of water bodies and in areas of dry riverbeds take measures to preserve their property.
- drivers of motor vehicles, if it is impossible to restrict exit, to be extremely careful on the road, not to exceed the speed limit and strictly observe the rules of the road.
In case of bad weather, pay special attention to the safety of children and the elderly, be attentive to others.
In case of emergency, call: «112» or «101».
Detailed weather forecast for cities and towns of Crimea —
Comments are closed.