Ministry of Health of the Republic of Crimea: how to renew your right to receive a set of social services in terms of preferential drug provision
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Crimea reminds Crimeans how to renew their right to receive a set of social services (NSU) in terms of preferential drug coverage.
The provision of a set of social services is regulated by Federal Law No. 178-FZ “On State Social Assistance,” the press service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Crimea notes.
A set of social services is provided to recipients of a monthly cash payment and includes:
- medicines for medical use, medical devices, specialized health foods for disabled children (by prescription);
- vouchers for sanatorium treatment for the prevention of major diseases;
- free travel on suburban railway transport, as well as on intercity transport to the place of treatment and back.
A citizen independently decides in what form it is convenient for him to receive social services: in kind or in cash, and submits a corresponding application to the territorial body of the Pension Fund of Russia. An application for the resumption of the provision of a set of social services (social services) is submitted before October 1 of the current year for the period from January 1 of the year following the year in which the application was submitted.
The size of the NSO from February 1, 2022 is 1313 rubles 44 kopecks per month. If the patient refuses to receive a set of NSOs, the patient loses the right to preferential drug coverage under the federal preferential program, while the cost of self-purchased drugs can significantly exceed the amount of the monthly compensation.
The following categories of citizens have the right to receive a set of social services:
- invalids of war;
- participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- combat veterans from among the persons;
- military personnel who served in military units, institutions, military educational institutions that were not part of the army in the period from June 22, 1941 to September 3, 1945 for at least six months, military personnel awarded orders or medals of the USSR for service in specified period;
- persons awarded with the badge «Inhabitant of besieged Leningrad»;
- persons who worked during the Great Patriotic War at air defense facilities, local air defense, at the construction of defensive structures, naval bases, airfields and other military facilities within the rear borders of the operating fronts, operational zones of the operating fleets, in the front-line sections of iron and automobile roads, as well as crew members of the ships of the transport fleet, interned at the beginning of the Great Patriotic War in the ports of other states;
- family members of war veterans who died (deceased), veterans of the Great Patriotic War and combat veterans, family members of those who died in the Great Patriotic War from among the personnel of the self-defense groups of the facility and emergency teams of the local air defense, as well as family members of the dead workers of hospitals and hospitals of the city Leningrad;
- disabled people;
- disabled children.
Comments are closed.