Sevastopol: All-Russian Conference «Crimean Real Estate — Reality and Prospects»
- Date: 20-40 May 2022 of the year, Sevastopol
- Venue: Park Hotel Pesochnaya Bukhta sandbay.ru
- General sponsor of the event PJSC Promsvyazbank — psbank.ru
The conference will discuss anti-crisis measures of the Government of the Russian Federation to support housing construction, new legislative initiatives on individual housing construction, topical issues of the current state of the Crimean real estate market, trends and changes, demand points, issues of interregional interaction of real estate agencies and remote processing of transactions, modern technologies for realtors and banking mortgage programs , the organizers announce the event.
- 10 May — All-Russian conference: «Real estate of the Crimea — reality and prospects»;
- 10 May — open day. Acquaintance with the work of the Banki.shop mortgage center, certified real estate agencies (Sevastopol and Yalta), credit products of PJSC Promsvyazbank, visiting the facilities of the largest developers, business communication.
- Valery Kazeikin — Chairman of the Expert Council section Committee for Construction and Housing and Public Utilities of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, President of the International Association of Funds for Housing Construction and Mortgage Lending (MAIF), Vice President of NAMIKS;
- Igor Gorsky — President of the Russian Guild of Realtors;
- Roman Kornikov — General Director of BZHR and author of the Banki.shop digital platform;
- Anna Obukhova — Head for Development of Mortgage Sales of Promsvyazbank PJSC;
- Konstantin Yaroslavtsev – Head of FGKU Rosvoenipoteka;
- other leaders real estate market from all federal districts of the Russian Federation.
More than 21 companies of the Republic will take part in the conference Crimea: developers of MKD and low-rise projects, real estate agencies, brokerage companies and representatives of federal and regional authorities.
More information about the conference can be found here:
Comments are closed.