«Single ticket»: work schedule of teams for medical examinations of minors in the settlements of Big Yalta
In the structural subdivisions of the branch of the FSCC FMBA of Russia in Crimea, on-site preventive examinations of the child population will be held before entering kindergartens and schools (children who are 3 and 7 years old), as well as children who are 1 month old, 1 year old. Receptions are held within the framework of the «Single Coupon». Reception will be conducted by such specialists:
- pediatric endocrinologist;
- pediatric surgeon, urologist-andrologist;
Reception of children will be carried out according to the lists formed by pediatricians. Contact your local pediatrician in advance if you need to make an appointment.
- March 21 — Foros outpatient clinic;
- March 22 — Simeiz outpatient clinic;
- March 23 — Polyclinic No. 3 Alupka;
- March 24 — Gaspra outpatient clinic;
- April 4 — Koreiz outpatient clinic;
- April 18 — Polyclinic No. 2 Gurzuf.
Reception time — from 9.00 to 13.00.
If necessary, these field receptions will be continued.
Comments are closed.