State of emergency in Feodosia: a family (two adults and two children) was poisoned by carbon monoxide
Tonight, the operational services received information about carbon monoxide poisoning of a family of four people living in an apartment at a house on Starshinov Boulevard in Feodosia. The parents were hospitalized in the city hospital, two children (a boy born in 2006 and a girl born in 2010) were taken to the city children’s hospital. The Investigative Committee and the prosecutor’s office are investigating the circumstances of the incident.
Evgeny Ovcharenko, the head of the investigation department for the city of Feodosia, went to the scene of the incident, the investigators of the unit, with the participation of a representative of the gas service, inspected the apartment, interviewed neighbors, as well as adult members of the affected family in the hospital.
Employees of «Krymgazseti» with the help of special devices checked the apartments of the entrance, carbon monoxide was found only in the room where the indicated family lived. It was also revealed that when installing the hood in the kitchen, the ventilation duct was closed, which led to the penetration of carbon monoxide into the room.— the Sledkom told about the first results of the audit.
Investigators promise to carefully check all the circumstances of the incident.
An assessment will be given to the actions of the owner of the premises, controlling services responsible for checking the functioning of gas equipment— clarified in the Sledkom.
The prosecutor’s office also establishes all the circumstances of the incident. There are already questions about compliance with the requirements of the law during the maintenance of in-house and in-house gas equipment.
If there are grounds, measures will be taken to bring the perpetrators to justice.— promised in the supervisory department.
Photo: Investigative Committee and the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Crimea.
Comments are closed.