The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation showed how the high-precision missile «Onyx» works from the Crimea at the facilities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The calculation of the coastal missile system «Bastion» from the Black Sea coast launched a high-precision missile «Onyx». According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, a strike with high-precision weapons on the military infrastructure of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was carried out as part of the fulfillment of the tasks of a special military operation.
Which of the targets was hit by the Black Sea missile? Morning and evening reports of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation indicate:
- During the night, high-precision air-based missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed the command post of a mechanized brigade in the Pyatikhatka area of the Kharkov region and the communication center of the Chervonoglinskoye military airfield near the settlement of Artsyz. Also in the Odessa region, a corvette of the Ukrainian Navy of the project 1241 was destroyed.
- military installations of Ukraine. Among them: three control points, 54 of the area of concentration of personnel and military equipment, two artillery batteries in firing positions and two warehouses of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition in the areas of Bakhmut and Krasnopolye. As a result of the strikes, up to 420 nationalists were destroyed, disabled 28 units of military equipment.
- During the night, over the Zmeiny Island, Russian air defense systems destroyed two more Ukrainian Su-bombers 24 and one helicopter Mi-24 of the Ukrainian Air Force, as well as in the area of the city of Odessa, an unmanned aerial vehicle «Bayraktar-TB2» was shot down. In total, four Ukrainian aircraft, four helicopters, including three with landing troops on board, three Bayraktar-TB2 unmanned aerial vehicles and one landing assault boat of the Ukrainian Navy were destroyed in the area during the day.
- Rocket troops and artillery hit 56 command posts, 32 artillery firing positions, 415 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as two launchers anti-aircraft missile systems S-130 in the area of the village of Korotych, Kharkov region.
- High-precision air-launched missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces in the area of the settlement of Soledar, weapons and military equipment delivered to the Sol railway station from the United States and Western countries, as well as personnel of the reserve units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, were destroyed. In addition, areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment were hit, a pontoon crossing of Ukrainian troops was destroyed in the Chuguev region and six warehouses of missile and artillery weapons in the regions of Krasnaya Gora, Verkhnekamenka, Mayaki of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Novodruzhevsk of the Lugansk People’s Republic, Reznikovo and Nikolaevka of the Kharkov region.
- Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 54 the area of concentration of personnel and military equipment. As a result of the strikes, up to 179 nationalists were destroyed, disabled 38 units of military equipment.
- The missile forces destroyed the launcher of the Osa-AKM anti-aircraft missile system in the Nikolaev region, the installation of the Smerch multiple launch rocket system in the Soledar region, as well as a radar station for detecting air targets in the area of u200bu200bthe settlement of Velikaya Korenikha, Mykolaiv region.
- Artillery units hit six command posts, 28 Ukrainian artillery units in firing positions, 179 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as two ammunition depots.
- Russian air defense systems destroyed one unmanned aerial vehicle «Bayraktar-TB2» in the area of Zmeiny Island. In the area of the settlement of Pogonovka, Kharkiv region, a Su- aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force was shot down. In addition, two Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were destroyed over the settlements of Mandrykino in the Donetsk People’s Republic and Peremozhne in the Luhansk People’s Republic. airplanes, 54 helicopters, 768 unmanned aerial vehicles, 298 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2933 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 768 installations of multiple launch rocket systems, 415 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 2758 units of special military vehicles.