Walked … Incident on Mount Ayu-Dag
The day before, the operational control panel of the GKU RK «KRYM-SPAS» received information that a woman stumbled and injured her leg while walking on the Ayu-Dag mountain. Cannot move independently.
Rescuers arrived at the proposed site and began search operations. As a result, the victim was found on the top of Ayu-Dag mountain. Employees of KRYM-SPAS provided first aid: they immobilized the injured limb. Then, on a special stretcher, rescuers evacuated the victim over difficult rough terrain about two kilometers to an ambulance for further hospitalization.— announced the details of the story in the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in Crimea.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Crimea reminds, when going to the mountainous forest area, remember:
- before driving, carefully assess the possible dangers, taking into account weather conditions and the likelihood of obstacles;
- first of all, take seriously the choice of comfortable clothes and shoes;
- do not make transitions in poor visibility (fog) or at night;
- among the things that you need to take with you must be: warm clothes, additional power sources for your mobile phone, a flashlight. It is also advisable to have a GPS-navigator with you.
- you should choose the safest route to travel, even if it is longer.
In case of emergencies, you must call the rescue service at a single emergency call number — «112» or «101».
Comments are closed.