A memorial hour was held in Sevastopol in honor of the 50th anniversary of Lent No. 1
50 years ago, on May 9, 1973, on the day of the celebration of the anniversary of the liberation of Sevastopol from the Nazi invaders, the Komsomol Pioneer Post No. 1 was solemnly opened at the Memorial Wall in honor of the heroic defense of Sevastopol in 1941-1942.
Today we are celebrating a truly significant date for the city of Sevastopol. 50 years ago, a kind and important tradition was born, which eventually grew into a movement that was adopted by the whole country. And now in every hero-city, the city of military glory, the movement of Postovites No. 1 is developing. In the Hero-City of Sevastopol, this is a special movement that has not been interrupted for a moment, not for a single day. For all 50 years, here at the most iconic place, Post No. 1 has preserved and continued the tradition. On behalf of the governor of our city, I want to thank the veterans of Post No. 1, who faithfully served for many years and continue to serve and worry about the movement, to provide all kinds of support. I also thank the teachers, organizers, this is also a very important mission — to serve and help our younger generation. I congratulate everyone on the main holiday — the Great Victory Day! — the press service of the Government of Sevastopol quotes Deputy Governor Igor Mikheev.
For 50 years, more than 70 thousand schoolchildren, four generations, every fifth Sevastopol resident, have gone through the school of true patriotism and love for their native city.
Today the participants of the regional rally of Post No. 1 have gathered — the best 25 army and school detachments of the city. Every fifth Sevastopol citizen is rightfully a Postovite. We also have a large number of family dynasties that have been on duty for all 50 years — at the Ecotech + school there is a post-watch student whose grandmother was on duty in 1973, then his parents, and now the student himself. Post No. 1 in Sevastopol is a significant place that preserves traditions and continues to carry out the Memory Watch— said the director of the center for military-patriotic education of young students Ivan Demidov.
There are outstanding people among the Postovites: cosmonaut, Hero of Russia Anton Shkaplerov, Chairman of the Legislative Assembly Vladimir Nemtsev and others.
Letters of thanks from the Governor of Sevastopol for their contribution to the patriotic education of the youth of the city and in connection with the 50th anniversary of Post No. 1 were received by:
- Sokolan Alexander Stepanovich — veteran of the guard movement, sentry of the first Guard of Honor at Post No. 1;
- Voronina Marina Anatolyevna, veteran of the guard movement, assistant sentry of the first Guard of Honor at Post No. 1;
- Antoshkina Marina Igorevna — veteran of the guard movement, assistant sentry of the first Guard of Honor at Post No. 1;
- Gagina Liliya Alekseevna — teacher-organizer of Post No. 1 of the Center for Military Patriotic Education of Students;
- Khvalimov Vladimir Viktorovich — teacher-organizer of Post No. 1 of the Center for Military Patriotic Education of Students;
- Korotchenko Oksana Anatolyevna — Deputy Director for Educational Work of the Center for Military Patriotic Education of Students;
- Satyga Elena Yuryevna — teacher-organizer of the Center for Military-Patriotic Education of Students.
Comments are closed.