Accident in a village near Sudak: it's okay, but there are victims
So, yesterday, at 23:58, a signal about an accident near the village of. Bogatova (GO Sudak). The help of lifeguards is required.
A shift on duty of the Sudak emergency rescue team of the GKU RK «CRIMEA-SPAS» consisting of 4 people was sent to the scene. and 1 unit. technicians, as well as employees of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia for the Republic of Crimea, the SMP and the traffic police. Upon arrival at the scene of the accident, the rescuers found out that the driver of the GAZ car, moving from the side of the city of Sudak in the direction of the village. Solnechnaya Dolina, allowed the vehicle to leave the carriageway, where it hit the fence of a private household. As a result of the accident, 2 passengers were injured. Employees of the GKU RK «KRYM-SPAS» assisted medical workers in transporting the injured to the ambulance— noted in the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in the Crimea.
Rescuers also took all the necessary measures to ensure fire safety at the scene of a traffic accident. The reasons are established.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Crimea draws the attention of motorists:
- When driving, observe the speed limit;
- Drive the vehicle carefully, taking into account the traffic intensity, features and condition of the vehicle;
- Consider road and natural conditions, in particular visibility in the direction of travel;
- Do not drive if you feel unwell;
- Be careful when making any maneuver;
- Don’t forget to use seat belts.
If you witness an accident or other emergency, you should immediately contact the rescue service by phone: «112» or «101».