“Artek” is my kind teacher”: the next shift opens up the facets of the teaching profession to schoolchildren
On September 25-26, the 11th shift of “Artek” — my good teacher” started at the International Children’s Center, which opens up new facets of the amazing teaching profession to students and invites them to try their hand as mentors for their peers. More than three thousand children from different Russian regions took part in the most pedagogical session of the year. Inviting the participants of the 11th shift to the pedagogical expedition, the director of the Artek IDC, Konstantin Fedorenko, noted that Artek itself would be their “guiding star”:
In sports, creativity, science and maritime affairs, on a hiking trip and at the top of Ayu-Dag — everywhere Artek has interesting riddles, traditions and keys to success for children. “Artek” will become a platform for professional trials and the fulfillment of a cherished dream for everyone. Constantly learning new things and replenishing their skills are important skills that schoolchildren can learn at the children’s center.
Each event of the shift will reflect the theme “Education and knowledge “Learn and discover!”
A big teachers’ week at the children’s center will take place from October 2 to October 8. An exhibition of drawings “My Favorite Teacher”, a video postcard “Happy Holidays, Dear Teachers!”, dialogues around the Artek campfire “I give my heart to children”, the All-Russian campaign “Thank you, teacher!”, and the All-Russian project “Open Dialogue with a Mentor” will be dedicated to Teacher’s Day. , conversations “Life is inseparable from school.” Children will be able not only to learn more about the teaching profession, but also to congratulate their teachers on their professional holiday.
As part of the Year of the Teacher and Mentor, Artek residents will attend a pedagogical expedition: “Teacher is not a title, teacher is a calling,” and will become participants in projects dedicated to the anniversary of V.A. Sukhomlinsky – “My pedagogical start” and “Pedagogical heritage of Russia. V.A. Sukhomlinsky.» A teacher, writer, publicist, honored teacher, candidate of pedagogical sciences, in his work he continued Makarenko’s ideas. He created a pedagogical system based on a humanistic approach to education, recognition of the child’s personality as the highest value, to which the processes of education and training should be oriented.
Another area of change is the educational project “Without a Statute of Limitations.” Artek residents will make educational excursions to the memorial complex to the victims of the fascist occupation of Crimea in 1941-1944. “Concentration camp “Red” and to the hero city of Sevastopol, they will visit the musical performance “Kingfisher”, meet with members of the North Military District and write letters to soldiers at the front, becoming participants in the “Good Letters” campaign.
In order to promote the RDDM “Movement of the First”, the All-Russian campaign “Book to a Friend”, the quest game “Be on the Move” in 12 directions of the RDDM, and the project “We are Citizens of Russia” will be held.
In the shift program:
- September 29 – on the eve of the Day of Reunification of Russia and the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, an action dedicated to the holiday will be held.
- September 28 — October 7 — final of the VIII All-Russian GTO festival among students of general education organizations. More than 500 schoolchildren from 63 regions will take part in the festival. The children will not only demonstrate their sports skills, but will also take part in master classes and trainings. The guest of the educational program is world silver medalist in weightlifting Artem Ivanov.
- September 29 – All-Russian event dedicated to the International Day of Older Persons “On the same wavelength”.
- October 3-4 – All-Russian forum of student self-government leaders “Vector of Success”, which will mark the start of the new season of the All-Russian “Student Self-Government” program. The forum participants will together determine the vectors for the development of student councils throughout the country!
- October 5 is a themed day dedicated to Teacher’s Day.
- October 6 is a holiday of creativity and friendship, the City of Masters “Artek” is the territory of mentors.”
- October 8 is a traditional themed day — Motherland Day. Artek residents will take part in the “Trekking in Russia” festival, and those over 14 years old will join the “We are Citizens of Russia” campaign and receive their first passports. The festival will be completed by the all-Artek extras “Russia – My Motherland”.
- October 9 – All-Russian campaign “Book to a Friend”.
- October 11 – Musical performance “Kingfisher”.
The shift “Artek” — my good teacher” will end on October 13, “Meeting before parting.”
source: press service of MDC «Artek»