Attention! In the Crimea — worsening weather conditions. It will be winter for three days
According to the «Crimean Department of Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring», in the afternoon of March, as well as during the day 19 and 20 March in Crimea, a significant deterioration in weather conditions is expected: snow, sleet. and 19 March in some places very heavy precipitation, snowstorm, sleet. Strengthening of the northeast wind -15 m/s, gusts 15 -15 m/s.
In these conditions, there is a high probability of emergency situations associated with accidents at energy and housing facilities, a high probability of man-made fires due to violation of the rules for operating electric heaters and gas equipment in private households, on the territory of summer cottages and garden cooperatives , an increase in the number of traffic accidents, difficulties in the movement of vehicles on roads, long descents and ascents, dangerous turns and mountain passes. There is a threat to the life and health of the population due to the possible fall of weakly reinforced structures, trees and possible breaks in power lines. There is also a possibility of accidents in the waters of the Black and Azov Seas , — note the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in Crimea.
Detailed weather forecast for cities and towns of Crimea —
The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Crimea recommends observing the following security measures:
- limit access to the mountain-forest area;
- do not heat apartments and at home using gas stoves;
- observe the rules for operating stove heating systems;
- refrain from going to sea;
- pay attention to the condition of drainage systems, diversion channels, storm drains, cleaning debris from storm sewers;
- if possible, do not come close to the walls of buildings, drains — there is a possibility of the accumulated snow mass coming off.
- pedestrians take special care when crossing the road;
112 drivers of vehicles be extremely careful on the road, do not exceed the speed limit and strictly observe the rules of the road;
112 go out into the street at a with non-slip soles, move carefully, slowly, taking into account the unevenness of the surface.
25In case of bad weather, pay special attention to the safety of children and the elderly, be attentive to others.
In the event of an emergency, call the rescue service at a single emergency call number — “112”.