Cleaning vessels with folk remedies. Health Recipes
Cleaning of vessels . Cholesterol, inorganic salts and other deposits are deposited on the walls of blood vessels. Such deposits are converted into atherosclerotic plaques, as a result of which the vessels narrow, become less flexible and elastic. Since oxygen and nutrients penetrate through the vessels into all organs and cells of the body, various diseases often develop due to their pollution. If someone thinks that vascular cleaning is carried out in courses or from time to time, he is deeply mistaken.
Moreover, it is almost impossible to eliminate atherosclerotic plaques that have already appeared quickly and effectively without surgery. Therefore, the treatment of atherosclerosis is a long process that is carried out with medication and folk remedies. Additionally, you should follow a diet that removes harmful substances from the body.
Causes of clogging of blood vessels
Atherosclerosis is a natural aging process of blood vessels that develops with age in all people. Vessels become clogged faster due to impaired fat metabolism, high cholesterol levels in the blood, the development of viral and bacterial infections, heredity, too high blood pressure.
Also, the work of capillaries can fail due to diabetes mellitus, impaired carbohydrate metabolism, obesity, a sedentary lifestyle, and the use of large amounts of animal fats.
How to clean the vessels, you need to find out from the doctor, having gone to his appointment and found out the cause of their clogging.
Cleaning the vessels. What is atherosclerosis and thrombosis
Vessel cleaning. Natural cleaning techniques are not dangerous and extremely beneficial. It takes only once a maximum of ten days to take care of yourself in order to again feel the fullness of life: a surge of energy, improved sleep and digestion, getting rid of a headache. It is affordable, effective, painless and reliable.
How does clogging of blood vessels, the formation of vascular clots and cholesterol plaques occur? The most dangerous enemy of our blood vessels is cholesterol, which, when layered on the walls, forms growing “growths” and interferes with the full flow of blood, reducing the gaps up to complete narrowing and closure.
This disease is called atherosclerosis — chronic damage to the arteries, leading to oxygen starvation of organs and, as a result, to rupture connective tissue. The most life-threatening are atherosclerotic plaques of cerebral vessels. Atherosclerosis initially proceeds completely without symptoms. But a practically healthy-looking man or woman, and also a clean young one, suddenly has a heart attack or stroke.
People usually do not pay attention to the first signs of this disease: decreased vision and hearing, cramps in the calf muscles, migraines, shortness of breath, forgetfulness, considering such disorders as a consequence of age or fatigue.
No less dangerous are blood clots called blood clots. This disease is called thrombosis. People who have problems with blood clotting should be especially careful. Thrombosis, if left untreated, sooner or later always leads to strokes and heart attacks.
Cleaning of blood vessels. Causes of the disease
It is necessary to consider the reasons leading to clogging of blood vessels, the formation of blood clots, and start preventive work from an early age:
The first reason: malnutrition
Vessel cleaning. Having decided to clean the vessels, you need to start with your diet: exclude fatty, salty, fried, smoked foods, coffee, alcohol. Instead, give preference to vegetable and fruit salads, hot vegetable dishes, juices, fish, cereals, cereals and nuts. You should drink more plain fresh water. Useful green tea, seafood, fish oil.
The second reason: genetics.
If there were cases of atherosclerosis, heart attacks or strokes in your family, it is very likely that you will suffer from these diseases as well — you need to pay more attention to yourself and carry out the prevention of these ailments.
Third reason: heart disease and hypertension (high blood pressure).
Fourth reason: bad habits – smoking, drug addiction, alcoholism.
Fifth reason: being overweight is the scourge of our society.
Sixth reason: lack of movement.
A sedentary lifestyle leads to impaired blood flow and the formation of blood clots, cholesterol plaques.
- Flaxseed oil — medicinal properties and use in medicine
- Preparing such a medicine is quite simple: take 1 liter of honey and add juice from lemons with peel and gruel heads of garlic. Mix everything and insist in a dark place for a week. Use 1 teaspoon 1 time per day until finished.
Methods for cleansing blood vessels
Cleaning vessels with folk remedies at home and freeing them from cholesterol is quite affordable. It does not require special material costs, as medical methods require. The only thing that is definitely required is desire and discipline.
Now more patients trust home methods of cleaning blood vessels and prefer them. There are many ways to do this, a lot of remedies and recipes from the people.
Let’s consider the most famous and widespread
The most famous folk remedies that cleanse our vessels of bad cholesterol are the familiar honey, garlic and lemon.
- 2. Cut 5 fresh lemons together with the peel, add 5 peeled garlic cloves to them and grind in a meat grinder. Put everything in a three — liter jar and pour a little warm boiled water to the brim. Insist in a dark place for three days, strain and store in the refrigerator. Take 3 times a day for 30 gr. for 30 minutes before meals.
- For a 3-liter jar: grind 6 whole lemons and 3 heads of garlic and add 300-400 gr. honey, pour cold water and mix. Infuse in a dark place . Strain and store in a cool place. Consume: Dissolve 1 tablespoon in a glass of water and drink on an empty stomach in the morning and before going to bed in the evening.
- 30 gr. put horseradish, lemon and garlic in a blender, grind, add boiled cold water, in a ratio of 1:1 and put in a cold place for a day. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals , jamming with honey to avoid an unpleasant taste.
- 3 lemons and a liter of milk per day: in the morning, on a hungry stomach — 1/3 milk and juice of 1 lemon, at lunch, for 20 minutes before meals and in the evening, before going to bed — the remaining two doses. Course — 2 weeks. (during the course, switch to vegetarian dishes).
- 1 part of milk and 5 parts of fresh tea leaves are taken every 2 hours within 5 days. There is nothing more. In the evening, you can add a little sugar or honey to a cup with a drink.
- 300 gr. rowan eat daily 30 days. The course of vessel cleansing should be carried out once every 6 months.
- citrus and nuts. Grind everything in a meat grinder and mix with honey. Pack in glass jars, store in the refrigerator and take 2 dessert spoons before meals.
- Mix dill seeds with honey and add crushed valerian root. Steam in a thermos and insist 15 hours. Take according to 10 gr. for 30 minutes before meals.
- Bay leaf in quantity 15 pieces pour 300 grams of boiling water and insist 4 -5:00. Drink in small sips for three evenings. Then take a week break and repeat the course. Follow a diet and do not drink alcohol.
The method of cleansing the vessels according to the Tibetan recipe : 201 gr. crushed garlic pour 30 -gram glass of alcohol and put in a dark place.
• 1-5 days: 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes before meals, starting with 1 drop, increasing to 11 drops;
• 6- day: 3 times a day for 15-24 minutes before meals, starting at 15 drops and reducing to 1 drop;
• day: 3 times a day day for 15-30 minutes before meals by 25 drops. During treatment, drink plenty of water and follow a diet. Cleaning should be done once every 5-6 years.
You can also:
Vessel cleaning. Squeeze 1 head of garlic through a press and pour 30 gr. sunflower oil. Put in a cold place for a day. Then add the juice of the zest of one lemon to the tincture and take it 3 times a day before meals for 1-3 months, depending on the general condition.
Mix in equal proportions olive oil, honey and lemon juice. Take 1 teaspoon before meals.
And the vessels perfectly clean medicinal herbs and other available berries, fruits, seeds.
Recipes for cleansing the vessels:
- Anti-sclerotic alcohol tincture: 3 dessert spoons of dry heads pour clover 30 gr. vodka. Store in a dark place, consume 30 drops with a little water 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
- 1 l. mix vodka with ground lemon and 2 ground heads of garlic and 5 bay leaves. Infuse for a month, strain. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day after meals.
- Cleaning 5 potatoes, pour half a liter of water and boil 10 minutes. Cool, strain, take according to 30 gr. half an hour before meals.
- Remove the seeds from a lemon or orange and pass through a meat grinder. Mix with 3-4 tablespoons of honey, store in the refrigerator and take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day before meals.
Cleansing vessels with clover grass: 1 tsp. pour dry flowers 30 gr. boiling water, soak for 5 minutes in a water bath, then 30 insist minutes, strain. Take 2 teaspoons half an hour before meals during 21 of the day. Carry out 3 courses with a week break between each of them.
- Cleaning vessels with flax seeds and calendula tincture. 30 gr. wash flax seeds, fill with water, hold for 30 minutes, then drain the water and pour 1.5 cups of boiling water. We insist 2-3 hours. We make tincture of calendula: 30 gr. pour flowers 201 ml. boiling water and insist 2 hours. We mix the infusions and withstand hours. We accept on an empty stomach on 60 ml. in the morning and before going to bed 21 day. We store the infusion in a cool place.
- Pine tincture is also an excellent remedy: fresh needles, young cones are collected in 3 x liter jar and fill with warm water to the top. Close the lid and put in a warm dark place. We insist days -, filter. We drink 30 days, on an empty stomach, for 12 drops 3 times a day, diluted with warm water. We take a monthly break, then repeat the course.
Contraindications for cleansing vessels with folk remedies
As with every treatment, there are contraindications for vascular cleansing. These include pregnancy, allergic reactions, diseases associated with the kidneys, urine — excretory canals, gastric and intestinal tract. In each case, you should first of all consult with your doctor about a particular prescription, and only then proceed to cleansing the vessels.
Cleaning vessels with folk remedies at home frees them from harmful cholesterol, normalizes blood flow, and improves overall well-being. This necessary and very simple technique can save us from negative factors that entail the consequences of heart attacks and strokes, and even, often from death.
Vessel cleaning. The main role in cleansing blood vessels and the whole body is played by an active and healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition. Physical exercise activates the work of the heart, increases blood flow, enriches the body with oxygen. And finally, it is important to point out that before cleaning the vessels at home, you need to consult with your doctor. It will help you choose a quick and effective method, which, together with phytotherapy, will include taking medications.
Based on materials: https://travnik.online