Compensation of expenses and provision of benefits: the administration of Evpatoria appeals to citizens of privileged categories
On January 1, 2023, a new procedure for providing social support measures for payment of housing and communal services was approved in the Republic of Crimea (Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated January 10, 2023 N 2 “On the issues of providing citizens with compensation for expenses for paying for residential premises and utilities, for the purchase of solid fuel and liquefied gas in the Republic of Crimea and recognizing as invalid some decisions of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea”). As amended:
- social support measures are not provided in the presence of a court debt (data on the presence of debt are received automatically through the state information system «Housing and Communal Services»);
- measures of social support for disability are extended automatically after receiving information from the state information system «Federal Register of Disabled Persons»;
- the circle of persons entitled to a benefit for families with a disabled child has been expanded (the benefit applies to brothers and sisters under 18 years of age);
We draw the attention of recipients that social support measures:
- are declarative in nature;
- provided from the month of application;
- are provided for one room in which a citizen is registered at the place of residence or stay;
- are provided within the limits;
- a citizen must report a change in family composition, place of registration, personal accounts, an organization providing a service, etc. within 14 days.
The preferential department of the Department of Labor and Social Protection of the Population (office No. 18) receives citizens from Tuesday to Friday on a first-come, first-served basis. Consultation can be obtained by phone 6-13-77 or +79789858445
Comments are closed.