In Sevastopol started accepting applications for the rest of children in summer camps
Today we started accepting applications for children’s vacations in summer camps. Schoolchildren can visit five health-improving institutions in Sevastopol and Crimea for free:
- «Laspi» (Sevastopol);
- «Mountain» (Sevastopol);
- «Alkadar» (Sevastopol);
- «Rainbow» (p. Peschanoe, Bakhchisaray district, Crimea);
- children’s health camp named after Kazakevich (Peschanoe village, Bakhchisaray district, Crimea).
To apply for a voucher, parents provide an application, an identity document of the applicant, and a document confirming the authority of the applicant’s representative. Parents of talented and gifted children additionally provide diplomas of winners and prize-winners of international, all-Russian, interregional, regional, city, school olympiads, competitions, festivals, competitions, sports days, reviews and other events. Families of participants in a special military operation must be provided with a copy of the document confirming participation in the SVO, only if the child has not previously received benefits. In other cases, it is enough to bring an application to the school.
In the district departments of the Department of Labor and Social Protection of the Population, you can apply for a voucher for orphans, children left without parental care, and disabled children. The MFC, the Department of Education and Science, schools, as well as through the portal «Gosuslugi» accept documents for the provision of vouchers to talented and gifted children and children of participants in the special operation.
Parents are encouraged to use the Service. Modern technologies and a remote format for filing an application allow you to submit an application as soon as possible, without collecting a large package of documents. The system pulls up the data automatically, ”said I. O. Director of the Department of Education and Science of Sevastopol Maxim Krivonos.
- for the first shift — from May 2 to May 10;
- for the second shift — from May 12 to 18;
- for the third shift — from May 22 to May 26;
- for the fourth shift — from May 30 to June 5.
Detailed information can be found by calling the Department of Education and Science of Sevastopol + 7 (8692) 55-74-69.
Recall that free trips are provided to children aged 7 to 16 years (inclusive) of the following categories:
- disabled people;
- with disabilities;
- from large and low-income families;
- registered in the dispensary;
- orphans and children left without parental care;
- victims of armed and interethnic conflicts, environmental and man-made disasters, natural disasters;
- registered with the commissions for juvenile affairs and protection of their rights (SOP);
- whose life activity is objectively impaired as a result of the prevailing circumstances and who cannot overcome these circumstances on their own or with the help of their family (TJS);
- from the families of persons who died in the line of duty;
- from the families of workers in the agro-industrial complex and the social sphere of the village;
- talented and gifted children;
- children of participants in a special military operation.
Comments are closed.