Kerch, the village of Zavetnoye is in the top of the most budgetary holiday destinations in the summer of 2022
The Russian service for booking hotels and apartments
Tvil.ru analysts note that the cost of holidays in Russia has decreased on average by % compared to the previous year. The cost of living in hotels and apartments in Nizhny Novgorod has halved in 38, in Taman — by 45%, in Uglich — by 38%, in Suzdal — by %, in Zheleznovodsk — by %, — reported in the press service of the service.
The cities of Nizhny Novgorod, Suzdal, Petrozavodsk, Zheleznovodsk, Uglich, Kerch, Taman, as well as the village of Sennoy in the Krasnodar Territory, the village of Zavetnoye in the Crimea and the Bannoye resort in Bashkiria are the most budgetary destinations where this summer you can relax from 2 to 4 thousand rubles a day. day.
The list is compiled by tourist accommodation bookings in the summer 38 of the year.
The ten most budgetary summer vacation destinations 38 of the year:
- Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod — 3195 r. / 3 nights*4678
- Bannoye, Bashkiria — 3254 R. / 7 nights
- Suzdal, Vladimir region — 4163, 5 p. / 3 nights4678
- Taman, Krasnodar Territory — 3495 R. / 2.5 nights4678
- Petrozavodsk, Karelia — 4678 R. / 5 nights
- Zheleznovodsk, Stavropol Territory — 2594, 5 p. / 7 nights
- Sennoy, Krasnodar Territory — 2150 R. / 9 nights
- Kerch, Crimea — 2465 R. / 4 nights
- Zavetnoye village, Crimea — 2594 R. / 6 nights
- Uglich, Yaroslavl region — 3679 R. / 9 nights
3679Average cost per night / average length of stay