Crimean News
News of Crimea - The latest news of Crimea today. Events and incidents, economics and finance, sports, science, culture, resorts, society and politics in Crimea. Crimean news for the last day. Sevastopol News
Sevastopol: Procedure for accepting applications in grade 1

Sevastopol: Procedure for accepting applications in grade 1

Krympress reports:

On April 1, the acceptance of applications to the first grade began. Traditionally, the reception is divided into two stages: the first will last until June 30 and is intended for children who go to school at the place of registration. The second stage will be held from July 6 to September 5, during this period you can apply to school not at the place of registration. Enrollment in the second stage will occur in the presence of free places at school. More information about the reception campaign was told by the director of the Department of Education and Science Maxim Krivonos during a live broadcast in the official community Government of Sevastopol On the social network «VKontakte».

The children of the dead participants in SV have extraordinary right. Priority law applies to military personnel, employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Russian Guard. This is due to constant rotation, frequent crossings, long registration procedures. The predominant right applies to children who are studying at the same school a brother or sister,-quoted the press service of the Government of Sevastopol of the director of the department.

Places in the city’s schools are designed at the place of registration, all the guys will be accepted in the first grade. If the family decides to study not at the place of registration, then there is a possibility that enrollment will not happen — free places may be absent.

During the second stage, we tell the families in which schools there are still free places. Daily monitoring allows you to send parents who express a desire to study in certain schools. Let me also remind you that for any consultations you can contact the school or the Department of Education and Science, ”said Maxim Krivonos.

Find out more:  Micro -base MFIs: What is it and how to choose a suitable loan?

This year, the changes affected foreign citizens. Upon admission to school, the guys will take testing in the Russian language, only citizens of the Republic of Belarus will be exception. Everyone else will take the exam: in the first grade, only an oral part, from 2 to 11 — written and oral.

The exam is carried out in a regulated form that is as similar as possible to the exam, with a video and audiofixation. In the city, five points of testing are planned, in all areas of the city. Foreign citizens also turn to the school where they want to enter. Then, together with the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Internal Affairs is reconciled when we receive confirmation of the legal stay in Russia — the child may go to school after successful testing— emphasizes the head of the relevant department.

More than 1,600 statements to the first grade were submitted on the first day. Mostly through Public services — More than 80% of applications.

Also, during the broadcast, they discussed the passage of a single state exam.

Now there is already an early stage of the USE — one person passes it, as he will not be able to attend the main stage. The main stage will be held about the same dates as last year. The opportunity to retake one item will also be preserved. After the main stage, there will be reserve days, ”concluded Maxim Krivonos.

Recall, you can learn about the consolidation of schools behind a specific area by link.

Source: press service of the Government of Sevastopol

Crimea news | Krympress: Latest news and main events

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy