The results of the Street Games Olympics were announced in Sevastopol
Today the Spartakiad of yard teams “Olympiad of Street Games” ended as part of the regional project “Sports in Every Yard” of the national project “Demography”.
The Spartakiad is being held for the third time and the number of participants is increasing every year. This year, more than 550 athletes took part in three age categories.– the press service of the Government of Sevastopol quotes the head of the department for youth and sports Sergei Reznichenko.
During the month, two age categories took part in triathlon: mini-football, basketball, pioneer ball. The oldest category played mini-football.
In the first age category 7-12 years old the winners were:
- 1st place was won by the “Heroes” team (sports instructor Vladimir Gorelov);
- 2nd place was taken by the Parus team (sports instructor Pyotr Kolipov);
- 3rd place – team from school No. 15 (sports instructor Dmitry Simulidi).
Second age category 12-16 years:
- 1st place was won by the Pichinony team (sports instructor Pyotr Kolipov);
- 2nd place was taken by the “GTSSSPS” team (sports instructor Andrey Strochkov);
- 3rd place – team “Zhidilova” (sports instructor Konstantin Nedayvoda).
Third age category 16+:
- 1st place was won by the Uyutstroy team;
- 2nd place was taken by the Pobeda team (sports instructor Roman Kudryavtsev);
- 3rd place – team “Champions” (sports instructor Victoria Solodyankina).
source: press service of the Government of Sevastopol