The winners of the regional competition «Exporter of the Year» were awarded in Sevastopol
The Sevastopol center «My Business» awarded the winners of the regional competition «Exporter of the Year». It is carried out in order to identify small and medium-sized businesses that have achieved the greatest success in export activities.
The winners in six categories are:
- «Exporter of eco-goods in 2022» — individual entrepreneur M. Yu. Kiselev (production of cosmetics);
- «Exporter of 2022 in the field of industry» — limited liability company «Teploobmen» (developer and manufacturer of heat exchange equipment);
- «Exporter of 2022 in the field of high technologies» — limited liability company «E-motion Crimea» (production of communication equipment);
- «Exporter of 2022 in the food industry» — limited liability company «Golden Fish» (industrial fishing);
- «Breakthrough of 2022 in export» — individual entrepreneur A. I. Evstratova (production of bars on natural ingredients and sweeteners);
- «New export direction of Sevastopol 2022» — limited liability company «Fedyukhin heights Event» (provision of sites for filming film and video products).
One of the winners, the E-motion Crimea company, is engaged in the implementation of automated rental stations and the provision of a platform for sharing goods and services for use. In 2022, the company entered the markets of Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
The platform part of the application received state registration, we received certificates. Now our company operates in three countries and 30 cities of the Russian Federation. We plan to expand by expanding the product line and increasing active users— said Evgeny Ivanchenko, CEO of E-Motion Crimea.
The winners of the competition were:
- in the nomination «Exporter of 2022 in the field of industry» — limited liability company «Atla» (production of machinery and equipment for fish processing on fishing factory ships);
- in the nomination «Exporter of 2022 in the food industry» — individual entrepreneur N. Yu. Zlenko (production of spices);
- in the nomination «Exporter of eco-goods of 2022» — limited liability company «Solvex Group» (production of environmentally friendly household chemicals).
Despite the restrictions that are created in the foreign economic field, by the end of 2022, the volume of supported exports was six times higher than in 2021. Thanks to the Export Support Center, for the first time, 15 Sevastopol companies were brought to the foreign market last year— notes the vice-governor Maria Litovko.
The Export Support Center, which is located in the My Business Center, provided entrepreneurs with about 300 services.
22 entrepreneurs used the services of the export support center, which indicates a high level of trust. I am sure that the growth of export volume will grow, we will contribute to this— emphasizes Natalia Borisova.
In general, in 2022, the trade turnover through sea terminals increased almost six times compared to 2021, the head of the Sevastopol customs, Colonel of the Customs Service, Oleg Rodionov, said at a solemn event.
Comments are closed.