This year, the SFR Branch for Sevastopol will reimburse the costs of labor protection to 96 employers
96 enterprises of the city turned to the Sevastopol Branch of the Social Fund of Russia for financial support for preventive measures to reduce industrial injuries and occupational diseases. In total, this year the OSFR will allocate over 16 million rubles to finance labor protection measures, of which:
- 6.6 million rubles — for periodic medical examinations;
- 5.6 million — for the purchase of personal protective equipment for workers engaged in work with harmful or dangerous working conditions;
- 3.1 million — to provide workers employed in workplaces with hazardous working conditions with free milk or other equivalent food products;
- 627 thousand rubles — to conduct a special assessment of working conditions;
- 335 thousand — for labor protection training.
Every year, all employers who make contributions to the Social Fund of Russia have the opportunity to compensate for the costs of labor protection measures. To reimburse expenses, policyholders must contact the Social Fund Branch at the place of registration, submitting documents confirming the expenses incurred, no later than December 15, 2023.