Yalta and Sudak are among the top popular destinations for spontaneous trips in the fall
Autumn awakens in us the wanderlust. Sometimes you want to leave behind the slush, darkness and autumn blues, and hit the road, taking with you only the most necessary things — and the most necessary ones. Traveling and a change of scenery helps to cope with sadness, dispel boredom and again enjoy life in all its manifestations. But where exactly?
The Russian hotel and apartment booking service TVIL.RU identified the most popular destinations for spontaneous travel in the fall of 2023, where the booking depth was 1-3 days. Sochi is in first place with 13% of spontaneous autumn bookings, Moscow is in second, and St. Petersburg is in third (8% and 7% of bookings, respectively),” noted the service’s press service.
The ten most popular destinations for spontaneous travel in the fall:
1. Sochi, Krasnodar region — 3246 RUR/4 nights*
2. Moscow, Moscow region — 3756 rub. / 2 a.m
3. St. Petersburg, Leningrad region — 3257 rub. / 3 nights
4. Anapa, Krasnodar region — 2957 rub. / 3 nights
5. Krasnodar, Krasnodar region — 2536 rub. / 2 a.m
6. Gelendzhik, Krasnodar region — 3432 rub. / 3 nights
7. Kazan, Tatarstan — 3324 rub. / 2 a.m
8. Yalta, Crimea — 3206 rub. / 3 nights
9. Rostov-on-Don, Rostov region — 3093 rub. / 2 a.m
10. Sudak, Crimea — 2362 rub. / 3 nights
*Average cost per night/average trip duration