Yalta is among the top popular destinations for booking apartments in September
The popularity of apartments and apartments as tourist accommodation is growing. This is due to the explosive demand in the domestic tourism market, which hotels and guest houses are not always able to satisfy. At the same time, prices in the hotel segment have increased significantly. And apartments are a budget alternative; in addition, a kitchen and washing machine also allow you to save money. And, of course, let’s not forget about such a factor as privacy.
TVIL.RU has identified the most popular destinations for booking apartments in September 2023. In first place is the city of Sochi, followed by 17% of apartment bookings. Second and third places were shared by two capitals — St. Petersburg and Moscow (10% and 5% of bookings, respectively), notes the service’s press service.
The ten most popular destinations for booking apartments in September:
1. Sochi, Krasnodar region — 4608 rub. / 8 nights*
2. St. Petersburg, Leningrad region — 3751 rub. / 5 nights
3. Moscow, Moscow region — 3995 rub. / 4 nights
4. Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad region — 2869 rub. / 5 nights
5. Kazan, Tatarstan — 3604 rub. / 4 nights
6. Anapa, Krasnodar region — 2876 rub. / 9 nights
7. Kislovodsk, Stavropol Territory — 2920 rub. / 7 nights
8. Gelendzhik, Krasnodar region — 4696 rub. / 8 nights
9. Yalta, Crimea — 3175 rub. / 8 nights
10. Makhachkala, Dagestan — 3170 rub. / 6 nights
*Average cost per night/Average trip duration