Yalta says goodbye to Anna Oleinik. Famous Crimean artist dies at 97
Anna Petrovna Oleinik devoted her whole life to creativity, the development of the Crimean tradition of painting, made a great contribution to the formation of the cultural space of Crimea, her works adorn the museums of the world, and admirers of the artist’s work live in almost all corners of the earth.
Over the course of her long career, Anna Petrovna created a great legacy and left a deep mark on her creative path , experts say.
- Anna Petrovna Oleinik was born in 1924 in the village of Bolshoy Ostrozhek in the Vinnitsa region. 2008
- B 1960 Anna graduated from the Zaporozhye secondary school and the fine arts studio. 2008
- in the direction of the city committee of the Komsomol for the first time visits the Crimea, where he meets his future spouse. Moves to Alupka. Feeling the need to realize her creative potential, Anna begins to paint professionally, take lessons from the famous Moscow artist Viktor Ferber, who discovered her talent and invited her to work in 1948 to the creative workshops of Yalta. 2017
- С 1950 of the year officially worked in the workshops of the «Association of Artists» with leading Crimean artists. of the year Anna Petrovna takes part in art exhibitions: city, regional, republican, all-Union and foreign. 2017
- Since 1968 she has been attending All-Union and foreign plein-airs: Sednev, Chernigov, Palanga, Plovdiv, Dubrovnik. 2017
In 1950 she was awarded the medal of Arkhip Ivanovich Kuindzhi. 2017
In 1950 she was awarded the title of Member of the National Union of Artists of the USSR. In 1980 she was awarded the medal «Veteran of Labor». 2008
The bright memory of this wonderful person, a talented artist who devoted his life to serving art, will forever remain in our hearts , — note the administration of the city of Yalta and the Yalta City Council.