Crimea is in the top of popular destinations for overland flights in autumn
Day of flights over the earth is celebrated on September 6th. This holiday is dedicated to the date when the brothers Montgolfier in 1783 made the first long-distance flight in a balloon. Today you can feel like a conqueror of the air not only on a hot air balloon, but also on a hang glider, on a glider, on a paraglider. And this pleasure is available not only to extreme athletes: on a paraglider, for example, it is quite possible for a beginner to climb. Of course, together with the instructor.
The Russian service TVIL.RU has determined the most popular destinations for overland flights in the fall of 2023. The best flights are in mountainous areas, it is more convenient to start. However, on the plains you can take off — with the help of a winch. Anapa is in first place in terms of flights — here they soar on the colored wing in the area of u200bu200bthe village of Blagoveshchenskaya and Bugazskaya Spit, as well as in the city center, behind the Walnut Grove. In second place is St. Petersburg — in the Leningrad region, the airfields are Ushchevitsy and Malaya Izhora. In third place is Pyatigorsk — Mount Dzhutsa is the most popular flying site in the CIS. Here, not only experienced athletes, but also beginners, for whom schools are open, enjoy the view of the landscapes of the Caucasian Mineral Waters.— noted in the press service of the service.
The ten most popular destinations for overland flights in autumn are:
1. Anapa, Krasnodar Territory — 3017 rubles / 8 nights*
2. St. Petersburg, Leningrad region — 3476 rubles. / 5 nights
3. Pyatigorsk, Stavropol Territory — 2635 rubles. / 6 nights
4. Moscow, Moscow region — 3382 rubles. / 4 nights
5. Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Territory — 3924 rubles. / 4 nights
6. Sevastopol, Crimea — 2677 rubles. /8 nights
7. Dombay, Karachay-Cherkessia — 4459 p. / 3 nights
8. Simferopol, Crimea — 1955 / 3 nights
9. Gorno-Altaisk, Altai — 2651 rubles. / 5 nights
10. Kaluga, Kaluga region — 3256 rubles. /2 a.m
*Average cost per night/Average trip duration