The Russian service for booking hotels and apartments
The most popular destinations of the velvet season in year — Krasnodar Territory, Crimea, Leningrad Region, Tatarstan, Primorsky Territory, Kaliningrad Region, Stavropol Territory, Volgograd Region, Karelia and Dagestan. Here you can book a hotel or an apartment in the velvet season for an average of 3.5 thousand rubles per day , the press service of the service notes.
According to the booking service, the demand for holidays in the velvet season increased by 67% compared to the same period last year . Most of all, the tourist flow in August and September increases in Vladivostok, Vyborg, Sortaval, Zelenogradsk and Pyatigorsk.
The list is based on bookings of hotels and apartments by tourists in August and September of the year.
Ten popular holiday destinations in the velvet season:
- Sochi ― 3756 R. / 8 nights *
- Yalta ― 4454 R. / 7 nights
- Kazan ― 2600 R. / 4 nights
- Vladivostok ― 3365 R. / 5 nights
- Vyborg — 5074 R. / 2 nights
- Sortavala — 4719 r . / 3 nights
- Zelenogradsk ― 3469 R. / 6 nights
- Pyatigorsk — R. / 6 nights
- Volgograd — R. / 2 nights
- Makhachkala ― 67 R. / 5 nights