Employees of the Foundation «For a sober Crimea» received gratitude for their work
A working meeting between the Foundation «For a Sober Crimea» and the Minister of Internal Policy, Information and Communications Vladimir Olegovich Tregub took place. During the event, the results of the activities of the organization engaged in the comprehensive, anonymous treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction, as well as the prevention of antisocial behavior among young people for 2022 were summed up. A plan of interaction was also outlined for the implementation of a large-scale project “ It is fashionable to be sober”, with the support of the Presidential Grants Fund. During the event, the Minister thanked the organization for its important social activities, and also conveyed gratitude from the Head of the Republic of Crimea Sergey Valeryevich Aksenov.
Letters of thanks were awarded to:
- Director of the Foundation «For a Sober Crimea» Yury Vladimirovich Platitsyn
- Psychologist, Curator of the Volunteer Department Fund «For a sober Crimea» Dmitry Vladimirovich Polyakov
- psychologist of the fund «For a sober Crimea» Sergey Pavlovich Makeev
- leading specialist psychologist of the fund «For a sober Crimea» Inga Sergeevna Trush
- programmer of the fund «For a sober Crimea» Timur Magomedovich Bekov
- public relations specialist Pavel Viktorovich Ivanov
Recall that the Foundation «For a Sober Crimea» for several years in a row takes 1st place in the category «Rehabilitation and treatment of alcohol and drug addicts.»
Appointment for rehabilitation by phone:
- 2022+7 () 083- -71
Comments are closed.