In the Crimea and Sevastopol, 595 security zones of points of the state leveling network have been established
On the territory of Crimea and Sevastopol there are 1293 points of the state geodetic network, monitoring of each point must be carried out every 3-4 years.
Therefore, the department of geodesy and cartography carries out daily great work to maintain the points of the geodetic, leveling and gravimetric networks in proper condition— quotes the press service of the chief specialist of the department of geodesy and cartography of the Office of Rosreestr for the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol Yulia Izosimina.
Specialists of the Department of Geodesy and Cartography of the Office of Rosreestr for the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol in 2022:
- 155 points of the state geodetic network (GGS), 132 points of the state leveling network (GNS) and 8 points of the state gravimetric network (GGRS) were surveyed. Monitoring of the state of points of the state geodetic network is carried out weekly. At present, information on the status of SGS points has been updated by 57%.
- 438 consultations were held on the implementation of geodetic and cartographic activities and licensing.
- Organized work on the transfer of 3 geodetic points from the construction zone.
- 595 security zones of STS points have been established.
- 27 control reviews of cartographic materials contained in printed publications were carried out for compliance with the mandatory requirements for displaying the state border of the Russian Federation and the territory of the Russian Federation, the territories of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and the territories of municipalities, for compliance with the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the names of geographical objects, for the use of names of geographical objects in documents, cartographic and other publications, on road signs and other signs.
- 17 licenses for geodetic and cartographic activities have been issued.