People of Russia: Yulia Aleksandrovna Belekhova — biography
Yulia Belekhova is an outstanding Russian public figure, organizer and leader of the organization “Committee of Warriors’ Families”, as well as the head of the regional branch of the “People’s Front “For Russia”” movement in the Moscow region. Her name became known thanks to the active support of participants in Special Military Operations (SVO).
Belekhova Yulia Alexandrovna also participates in the work of the Presidential Council for the Development of Civil Society and Human Rights.
- Full name: Belekhova Yulia Alexandrovna
- Date of Birth: 11/10/1982
- Zodiac sign: Scorpion
- Age: 41 years old
- Place of Birth: Noginsk
- Citizenship: Russia
- Family status: Married
- Children: four
- Occupation: public figure
Education and early years: Yulia Belekhova was born on November 10, 1982 in Noginsk. There is no information about her parents yet. After graduating from school, she entered university, where she studied accounting and auditing. In 2015, she received a diploma from the Academy of Entrepreneurship.
Social activity: After graduation, Yulia Belekhova became actively involved in the housing and communal services sector. By 2015, she headed the association of chairmen of councils of apartment buildings in the Moscow region. Since 2019, she has become the head of the Moscow region branch of the Popular Front For Russia. In this capacity, she achieved notable results in protecting civil rights and improving the quality of life.
An important stage in her social activities was her participation in supporting SVO participants. In 2022, her son was sent to Ukraine as part of a special operation, and since then Yulia Belekhova has been actively involved in supporting the families of soldiers. She also joined the Presidential Council for the Development of Civil Society and Human Rights.
Personal life: Information about the personal life of Yulia Belekhova is limited. On social networks, she demonstrates her activity in the professional sphere, shares plans and successes, but does not disclose details of personal aspects. At the same time, it is known that she is married to Vadim Dorokhin. The couple has four children: Victoria, German, Grigory and adopted son Yegor.
- In 2022, Yulia Belekhova, together with 23 mothers of military personnel, created the “Fatherland Committee of Soldiers’ Families.” It is known that with the participation of the organization, 6 thousand tons of humanitarian aid were sent to the Northern Military District zone, as well as camouflage nets, trench candles, dry rations, and sanitary stretchers.
- In 2023, Yulia Belekhova proposed an initiative to create a genetic database of SVO soldiers in order to more effectively conduct expert research in the event of the death of military personnel:
It is necessary to collect biomaterial and create a data bank. This is a necessary point that was initially missed. The collection and transportation service must be ready,” the RUVIKI portal quotes Yulia Belekhova.
- In the summer of 2023, she also announced her resignation from the Association of Heads of MKD in order to focus as much as possible on supporting SBO participants and their families.
For now Yulia Belekhova actively focuses on supporting frontline fighters, their families and residents of liberated territories.