Soon a children’s summer health campaign will start in Sevastopol. Today, the chief doctors of city hospitals and representatives of the health department told what certificates are needed to travel to the camp and how to issue them. From medical documents, you must provide:
- the result of an examination for enterobiosis, carried out no earlier than 14 days before arrival to the camp;
- a certificate of preventive vaccinations;
- a negative result of rapid testing for COVID-19 spent no earlier than 48 hours before arrival at the camp
- certificate of the epidemiological environment;
- medical certificate in the form No. 079/y.
It is important to note that this year it is enough for children to undergo rapid testing for coronavirus — a PCR test is not needed. The difference is that the result of the rapid test is already known after 15 minutes, while the result of the PCR test can be expected for several days.
In addition, available certificates from accredited private laboratories about a negative test result are also accepted, if it is passed not earlier than 48 hours before arrival at the camp.
You can take tests and get certificates both in schools and in children’s clinics.
Detailed information about the list of required documents and the work schedule of institutions is available on the website of the Sevastopol Health Department at