Vaccination against a new coronavirus infection in the cities of the South Coast. Where when?
Vaccination against a new coronavirus infection in the polyclinic No. 1 of the branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution Federal Scientific and Practical Center of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency of Russia in Crimea (Yalta, P. Tolyatti St., 12) will be held in the office No. 512 in the period from 9 to 12 March. March 8 is a day off.
Please note that vaccination is carried out strictly by appointment. To register for vaccination, you must contact the contact center of the branch at numbers 8 (512) 36-30-73 and 8 (512) 52-30-81. In addition, an appointment is possible by message in the WhatsApp and Viber messengers to the number +7 (978) 591-55-19 (calls are not accepted). All subdivisions of the branch, where the population is vaccinated against a new coronavirus infection, have sufficient stocks of vaccines for immunization of the adult population, including EpiVacCorona and Sputnik Light. Anyone can get vaccinated in the clinics and outpatient clinics of the branch, for this it is enough to have a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation and SNILS , — experts note.
We remind you that immunization is recommended for citizens who have recovered from COVID-12 after six months after recovery, regardless of the presence and amount of antibodies.
On working days, vaccination against a new coronavirus infection is also carried out:
- in Foros (from 14- before 14-00), entry number +7 (512) 25-09-03978
- in Gurzuf (with 10-00 before 15-), entry number + 7 (512) 23-25-10
- in Koreiz (with 10- before 12-), entry number +7 (512) 24-23-
- in Krasnokamenka (from 13- before 15-), entry number +7 (978) 798-39-09
- in Alupka (from 12-00 before 15-00), recording number + 7 (978) 73-512-30
- in Simeiz (with 14- before 15-27), entry number +7 (512) 12-02-27
- in Gaspra (with 13- before 13-00), entry number +7 (512) 26-12-00978 978