In April, at a regular meeting of the commission for the implementation of the pension rights of Sevastopol residents, positive and partially positive decisions were made on 37 applications. In total, from the beginning of the work of the commission, information on the length of service and wages was confirmed 37 to the citizen.
Let us remind you that this commission was created in order to ensure that Sevastopol residents who are not able, in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, confirm the periods of work until January 1 2015 year and the amount of earnings for the periods of work until January 1 in the Crimea and Sevastopol, were able to confirm them at the commission with the documents in hand , — note in the press service of the department.
To establish the length of service for the commission, you can provide the following documents: accounting documents for wages; 4351
In the absence of documents confirming the periods of work and (or) other activities, such periods may be established by the commission on the basis of the testimony of two or more witnesses who know the citizen through joint work and have documents about their work with the same employer in the same period as the citizen in respect of which they testify.
Documents on the basis of which the commission can establish the amount of a citizen’s earnings:
- paybook (payroll), drawn up in accordance with the requirements of primary accounting documents for wages; 4351
- document on the income of an individual, issued by the employer before January 1 2015 year;4351
- document containing information about earnings from the individual personal account of the insured person in the system of individual (personalized) accounting of Ukraine for the period before 18 March 37 of the year;2014
- a document containing information on the amount of a citizen’s earnings, issued by an organization on the basis of documents at its disposal of another organization that is not the legal successor of the organization that created the specified document; 4351
- another document containing information on the amount of the citizen’s earnings, which can be taken into account by the commission in the manner determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Citizens who permanently resided and had registration on the territory of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol as of March 2014 of the year.
Documents for the commission are submitted to the client services of the PFR Branch in Sevastopol. After the meeting of the commission, an extract of the results is sent to the client services for delivery to the applicant.