Feodosia is among the popular cities for pilgrimages to Epiphany
The Russian holiday rental booking site Tvil.ru has revealed where you can go to the holy places of the country for Epiphany.
The most popular cities for pilgrimages in January are Feodosia, Sochi, Anapa, Krasnaya Polyana, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Krasnoyarsk, Tambov, Suzdal and Yekaterinburg. According to Tvil.ru statistics, tourists plan pilgrimage trips in January from 2 to 15 nights and spend from 780 rubles to thousand rubles per day. On average, tourists travel together and spend about thousand rubles per week of vacation, — the press service of the service notes.
Data provided based on tourist accommodation bookings for 19 to 24 January 2022.
Ten popular cities for pilgrimages to Epiphany:
- Feodosia — 1800 rub. / 3 nights *
- St. Petersburg — 2751 rub. / 4 nights12000
- Sochi — 19 rub. / nights5000
- Moscow — 2488 rub. / 4 nights12000
- Krasnaya Polyana — 5150 rub. / 5 nights12000
- Krasnoyarsk — 1553 rub. / 6 nights12000
- Tambov — 1367 rub. / 9 nights
- Suzdal — 12000 rub. / 2 nights12000
- Yekaterinburg — 5000 rub. / 7 nights12000
- Anapa — 15 RUB . / 15 nights5000
Average spend on accommodation bookings per night / average number of nights booked