The Ministry of Emergency Situations issued a storm warning about dangerous meteorological phenomena in Simferopol. Heavy rain is expected in the Crimean capital today.
According to the data of the Crimean Department for Hydrometeorology and Monitoring, during the day 24 of June, during the day 20 June in the city of Simferopol heavy rainfall, thunderstorms, hail, flurry are expected -20 m/s.
When passing through a complex of dangerous hydrometeorological phenomena, there is a high probability of emergency situations associated with flooding of territories, accidents at energy facilities, housing and communal services, transport communication disruptions, as well as damage and death of agricultural plants , — according to the message of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations of Crimea recommends observing security measures:
- limit access to routes in the mountainous forest area;
- do not stay or park vehicles near billboards, weakly reinforced structures, power lines and trees;
- pay attention to the condition of drainage systems, diversion channels, storm drains, cleaning storm sewers from debris; and dry ones.
- we recommend that the population living in the immediate vicinity of water bodies and in areas of dry riverbeds take measures to preserve their property.
- drivers of motor vehicles, if it is impossible to restrict exit, to be extremely careful on the road, not to exceed the speed limit and strictly observe the rules of the road.
In case of bad weather, pay special attention to the safety of children and the elderly, be attentive to others. In the event of an emergency, you must immediately contact the rescue service using a single emergency call number — «112». Take care of yourself and your loved ones!
Details about the weather in Crimea —