Likbez: the benefits of receiving Rosreestr services in electronic form
The electronic method of receiving services in the modern world is convenient, affordable, and spends a minimum of time and effort. The use of electronic services of Rosreestr will allow you to register the right of ownership, put the object on the cadastral register and receive information from the USRN promptly, online. All services are available on the official website of the department
So, what advantages await applicants when receiving Rosreestr services in electronic form:
- Users of electronic services of Rosreestr can save their time and apply at any convenient time.
- The section «Electronic Services and Services» presents a large number of state services of Rosreestr, which can be obtained electronically. So, in the “Real Estate Registration” tab, the applicant has access to: filing an application for state cadastral registration, state registration of rights and correction of an error.
- Also in the “Electronic Services and Services” section, you can submit a request to receive various extracts of information from the USRN: about the main characteristics and registered rights to a property, about the cadastral value of a property, about the transfer of rights to a property, etc.
- In the “Services” tab, information is available on the stage of execution of the request (application), it is very easy to find information about the offices of Rosreestr, find a cadastral engineer in the official registry, and much more. The services are designed to simplify the procedures for obtaining public services from Rosreestr. The Online Reference Information on Real Estate Objects service provides up-to-date information about a real estate object from the Unified Real Estate Register, and the Public Cadastral Map shows the location of objects on a map.
- The applicant has the opportunity to independently form a package of documents for receiving services on a specific issue. To do this, you need to use the service «Life Situations». Please note that the Life Situations service is useful not only for the electronic submission of documents, but also for preparing a package of documents in case of a personal appeal to the reception office.
All services are accompanied by step-by-step instructions (terms of provision, a set of documents and cost), so receiving the service is as comfortable as possible for the applicant.
If you have any questions about the provision of electronic services of Rosreestr, you can contact the single number of the Rosreestr inquiry service: 8-800-100-34-34 (the call within Russia is free).
We remind you that from March 1, 2023, legislative changes came into forcewhich provide additional protection of personal data of citizens. Personal data about the owner of real estate is no longer displayed in extracts from the Unified State Register of Real Estate. Federal Law No. 266-FZ, adopted on the initiative Rosreestr establishes a ban on the transfer of personal data from the USRN without the consent of the copyright holder, — notes the head of the Rosreestr Office for the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol Olesya Kalinkina.
source: press service of the Office of Rosreestr for the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol
Comments are closed.