XV Business Summit «Strong Russia» will be held on July 5
The central theme of the event this year will be “Integrated Development of Territories. Infrastructure projects. Among the key issues on the agenda: development of the infrastructure potential of Russian regions, investments in PPP, development of road transport infrastructure, construction and modernization of housing and communal services, digital transformation, development of sports and tourism infrastructure, as well as communications infrastructure and others.
The program of events includes:
- business breakfast on the topic “Investment in infrastructure: PPP and other financing instruments” (by special invitations);
- plenary session – official opening;
- the work of strategic sessions in five main areas: the development of housing and communal infrastructure, the digitalization of the construction industry, housing construction, social construction and the development of transport infrastructure in the regions;
- exhibition of key participants and partners of the Summit;
- business communication zone for B2B and B2G negotiations;
- communication with the press, signing agreements.
The Summit will be attended by representatives of federal and regional authorities, leading players in the construction market, the country’s main business associations, key industry experts, development institutions, the investment and banking community, top management of industrial enterprises, heads of small and medium-sized businesses.
The “Strong Russia” business circles summit is the main discussion platform for discussing topical issues of the country’s infrastructure development, creating a favorable investment climate and developing the economic potential of Russian regions.
The event is supported by the Russian Union of Builders, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs. Organizational and technical support of the Summit is provided by ANO business support center «Initiative».
You can apply for participation in the Summit on the website
Comments are closed.