Bakhchisarai is in the top of popular destinations for summer holidays in the mountains
What could be better than mountains? As the poet said — only mountains and this is confirmed by statistical information. According to the Association of Tour Operators of Russia (ATOR), sales to mountain resorts are 10 times better in 2023 than in 2019. Let’s talk today about mountain resorts, and those that do not lie near the sea coast.
The Russian service for booking hotels and apartments TVIL.RU, having analyzed the application data, determined the most popular destinations for holidays in mountain resorts in the summer of 2023. In terms of the number of tourist applications, Kislovodsk was in first place, Pyatigorsk was in second, and Krasnaya Polyana was in third. — noted in the press service of the service.
Ten popular destinations for summer holidays in the mountains:
1. Kislovodsk, Stavropol Territory — 2689 rubles. / 5 nights*
2. Pyatigorsk, Stavropol Territory — 2632 rubles. / 4 nights
3. Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Territory — 4037 rubles / 3 nights
4. Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Territory — 2330 rubles. / 3 nights
5. Bakhchisaray, Crimea — 3111 rubles. / 2 a.m
6. Hot Key, Krasnodar Territory — 2440 rubles. / 2 a.m
7. Chemal, Altai — 3607 rubles / 3 nights
8. Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia — 2571 rubles / 2 a.m
9. Gorno-Altaisk, Altai — 3496 rubles. / 2 a.m
10. Arkhyz, Karachay-Cherkessia — 4855 p. / 3 nights
*Average cost per night / average trip duration
Comments are closed.